The APC InRow Direct Expansion Cooling is now Schneider Electric Uniflair InRow Direct Expansion Cooling.
The APC InRow Direct Expansion by Schneider Electric has a product design that closely pairs the cooling with the IT heat load. This design prevents hot air recirculation, while improving cooling predictability and allowing for a pay-as-you-grow environment. Available in self-contained, fluid cooled, and air-cooled configurations with or without humidity control, these products meet the diverse requirements for closet, server room, and data center cooling.
IT operators looking to improve efficiency or deploy higher density equipment will benefit from the modular design of the InRow Direct Expansion products. The intelligent controls of the InRow Direct Expansion products actively adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow to match the IT heat load to maximize efficiency and address the dynamic demands of today’s IT environments.
For increased efficiency, add an APC Aisle Containment System.
APC InRow Direct Expansion Features
- Modular design – Modular design provides scaleable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Scaleable densities – Allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
- Active response controls – Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.
- Predictable cooling – Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.
- Rack Inlet Temperature Control – Reduces the risk of hot spots at the rack level
- Building management system integration – Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Microprocessor controller – Utilizes intelligent, active response control, and real-time monitoring. The system is controlled by a microprocessor providing high level control functionality and human interface via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display
- Real-Time Capacity Monitoring – Real-time display of current and available cooling.
- Easy service access – Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- In-Row architecture – Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit’s sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.
- Variable speed fans – Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
APC InRow Direct Expansion Popular Models Include:
ACCU300 – InRow 30kW Condensing Unit, 208V, Single feed
ACCU300D – InRow 30kW Condensing Unit, 208V, Dual feed
ACCU301 – InRow 30kW Condensing Unit, 480V, Single feed
ACCU301D – InRow 30kW Condensing Unit, 480V, Dual feed
ACCU302 – InRow 30kW Condensing Unit, 400V, Single feed
ACCU302D – InRow 30kW Condensing Unit, 400V, Dual feed
ACHU300 – InRow 300mm Water-Cooled Condensing Unit, 200-240v, UL, ambient above 0°C
ACHU300L – InRow 300mm Water-Cooled Condensing Unit, 200-240v, UL, ambient down to -40°C
ACHU302 – InRow 300mm Water-Cooled Condensing Unit, 380v to 415v, CE, ambient above 0°C
ACHU302L – InRow 300mm Water-Cooled Condensing Unit, 380v to 415v, CE, ambient down to -40°C
ACRD100 – InRow RD, 300mm, Air Cooled, 208-230V, 60Hz
ACRD200 – InRow RD, 300mm, Fluid Cooled, 208-230V, 60Hz
ACRD301P – InRow DX 300mm, 30kW
ACRD301S – InRow DX 300mm 30kW
ACRD600 – InRow RD, 600mm Air Cooled, 200-240V, 50/60Hz
ACRD600P – InRow RD, 600mm Air Cooled, 200-240V, 50/60Hz, with humidifier
ACRD601 – InRow RD, 600mm Air Cooled, 460-480V, 60Hz
ACRD601P – InRow RD, 600mm Air Cooled, 460-480V, 60Hz, with humidifier
ACRH301P – InRow Dual Coil 300mm 27kW Indoor Unit, 200-240V, Humidifier & Reheat, CE/UL
ACRH301S – InRow Dual Coil 300mm 27kW Indoor Unit, 200-240V, CE/UL
ACSC100 – InRow SC, 300mm, Air Cooled, Self-contained 200-240V 60Hz
RACSC101 – InRow SC System 1 InRow SC, 1 NetShelter SX Rack 600mm, and Rear Containment
RACSC112 – InRow SC System 1 InRow SC, 1 NetShelter SX Rack 600mm, with Front and Rear Containment
RACSC201 – InRow SC System 2 InRow SC units, 1 NetShelter SX Rack 600mm, and Rear Containment
For more information about APC Cooling solutions,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.