The Schneider Electric Uniflair Rack Mounted Room Cooling, 3.5kW, 5U, for room cooling applications, designed for mission critical operations, addresses the escalating demand for rack based cooling for micro data centers and edge computing. Perfect for new and existing applications, these units provide precise temperature control and are powerful enough to cool most single racks with no need for alternative solutions. Rack Mounted Room cooling installs and integrates quickly and simply. The solution offers continuous and automatic modulation of fan and compressor speed to match rack airflow requirements and is designed for 24×7 continuous operation and convenient servicing of critical components outside the IT space.
Perimeter cooling for any data center environment with low total cost of ownership. Uniflair room cooling units are leading-edge precision cooling solutions designed to maintain temperature and humidity with extremely tight tolerances. These intelligent units monitor the status of components and environmental parameters to ensure correct functionality during all modes of operation.
The Rack Mounted ensures precise ±1ºC temperature control within the rack and infinitely adjustable capacity modulation between 30-100%. The system automatically
adjusts cooling output according to changes in IT load which boosts energy efficiency. Keeping up with growing heat densities while reducing operating costs is today’s challenge. Schneider Electric room air conditioners rise to this challenge because energy efficiency, availability, and flexibility are the priorities.
Uniflair Rack Mounted Room Cooling Features
- Vendor-neutral solution – Ideal for existing/retrofit racks as well as new, pre-integrated racks
- Easy to install – Installs and integrates quickly and simply at the bottom of the IT rack
- Modular design – Provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases
- Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability
- Active response controls – Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided through the microprocessor controller.
- Operational Service – Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation by easily accessible panels/doors
- Rack Mount Installation – Frees up valuable IT floor space by placing the IT cooling at the bottom of any IT rack
- Powerfully Compact – One unit provides precise temperature control to cool single racks of IT equipment without the need of any additional cooling systems
- Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods
For more information about Schneider Electric Cooling,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.