The Vertiv Liebert Outdoor Drycooler, 7-525kW, provides free-cooling and reliable heat rejection, using pumped glycol heat-transfer fluid.
Liebert Outdoor Drycooler Features
- Systems-matched outdoor drycooler
- Low profile 1- to 8-fan units are constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet and a copper-tube aluminum-fin coil; CSA approved
- High capacity 10-fan units are constructed with corrosion-resistant galvanized steel frames and multiple copper-tube aluminum-fin coils; UL approved
- Delivered fully wired, piped and tested
- Significant free cooling savings
- Highly durable
- Operates in low temperatures with winter operation models
- Low noise models meet strict municipal noise codes
- Connects easily, speeding installation
Outdoor Drycooler Specifications
|Models||Height (in / mm)||Width (in / mm)||Depth (in / mm)||Weight (lbs / kgs)|
|DDN,DDS,DDD||37 7/8 / 962||51.5-171.5 / 1308-4356||43 9/16-87 1/8 / 1106-2213||355-2430 / 161-1103|
For more information about Vertiv Liebert Cooling,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.