Liebert Aisle Containment, hot aisle/cold aisle configuration, separates hot and cold air streams to improve data center infrastructure efficiency. A physical barrier, containment, optimizes this configuration for better cooling operation and higher efficiency. Aisle Containment Systems from Vertiv optimize the efficiency, design and operation of your data center infrastructure. Row-based containment solutions support both standard and non-uniform hot/cold aisle applications.
Note: Liebert is now Vertiv
Liebert Aisle Containment Features
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership Increase of 30+% cooling efficiency Utilize existing cooling system.
- Payback within a few months to less than two years Low initial investment.
- Compatible with Vertiv racks, and racks by other manufacturers.
- Variable standard components interchangeable to create custom solutions.
- 25+% increase in available cooling capacity by implementing aisle containment.
- Interoperable with SmartAisle solutions for greater infrastructure visibility.
- Flexibility Configurations to fit uniform and non-uniform aisles.
- Retrofit to existing aisle configurations.
- Variable standard components are interchangeable to create custom solutions.
- Optimize cooling efficiency by up to 30% Increase space efficiency and availability capacity.
- Easy to retrofit to existing hot/cold aisle configuration.
- Suitable for raised or non-raised floors.
For more information about Liebert/Vertiv cooling solutions,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.