OmniOn CPS6000 Cabinet Power System are easy to setup and operate with a broad range of applications in outside plant and customer premise locations. The controller can be configured using either the front panel display, a laptop computer connected to the local port, or remotely using the Ethernet connection. Battery management features and options include slope thermal compensation, low voltage battery disconnect, battery high temperature alarm and battery shorted cell detection. Ideally suited for applications where space and durability in harsh environments are critical, the CPS6000 is available in either front or rear wiring configurations. Up to four shelves may be interconnected to operate as a single system.
The CPS6000 is a -48Vdc compact power system that is 2U high (3.50 in./ 89 mm) and mounts in either 19” or 23” wide frameworks. The CPS6000 is a vertical airflow system consisting of rectifiers, ringers, controller, battery monitoring and integrated or external distribution options. The CPS6000 offers a wide range of rectifiers from 10A to 50A with input voltages both in 120V and 208/240V nominal for worldwide applications. A six position rectifier shelf (300A) with external distribution panel accommodates up to 26 bullet breaker positions. The entire rectifier line is designed for operation in the temperature range -40°C to +75°C. The CPS6000 incorporates two controller types. The shelf configurations utilize the Pulsar Edge Controller which consolidates all controller functionality into a single plug-in module for higher reliability.
Note: OmniOn Power was formerly ABB/GE Critical Power
OmniOn CPS6000 Cabinet Power System Features
- Hardened for extreme environments
- OSP cabinet and customer premise applications
- Efficiency up to 97%.
- High-density power
- 10 to 600A systems at -48V
- Flexible AC input
Popular Models Include these 19” shelves and these rectifiers and 30-60A bullet breakers:
- CC109155396 – 19-AC5-PS4-DC1E-LVBD Shelf with Pulsar Plus controller, 4 rectifier slots, 20 configurable breaker positions, rear terminal block
- CC109161907 – 19-AC5-PS3-DC12R-LVBD-EDGE Shelf with Pulsar Edge controller (CC109156535), 3 rectifier slots, 2 bullet breaker positions, 12 GMT bays, rear terminal block
- CC109158184 – QS862ATEZ Wide Voltage Range Rectifier – Low voltage – 85-150Vac, 25Amps, 1362Watts / High voltage – 165-275Vac, 25Apms, 1363 Watts
- CC109149340 – QS865ATEZ Wide Voltage Range Rectifier – Low voltage – 85-150Vac, 25Amps, 1362Watts / High voltage – 165-275Vac, 50Amps, 2725Watts
Documentation: Spec Sheet / Brochure