Alpha 48Vdc Cordex HP 1.2kW 1RU high-performance rectifiers offer significant advancements in efficiency and performance. Alpha, an EnerSys company, designed the model with a compact, fan-cooled design, opening the possibility to wider ranges of applications and immediate Op-Ex/Cap-Ex savings which reduce the total cost of ownership and impact on the environment.
Designed with restricted space installations in mind, this 48Vdc power and distribution system incorporates the reliable 48V, 1.2kW Cordex rectifier modules and front accessible fuse distribution connections. The system is a perfect solution for small 48Vdc power applications such as customer premise, xDSL, FTTx, distributed node B and microwave. High efficiency, high temperature operation, and a small 1RU footprint make the system ideal for harsh outside plant installations.
The 19″ universal rack mount power system accommodates up to three Cordex HP 48V-1.2kW rectifiers and a modular Cordex CXCM1 controller, with GMT Fuse distribution, in a compact 1RU package.
Alpha 48Vdc Cordex HP 1.2kW 1RU Features
- Single shelf modular rectifier solution provides up to 75A capacity @ 48Vdc for various small power applications
- High efficiency design for reduced operating expenses
- High temperature rated, fan-cooled design for harsh outdoor installations
- Wide range AC input and IEC line cords for multiple AC services
- Front accessible fuse distribution for space restricted enclosures
Alpha 48Vdc Cordex HP 1.2kW 1RU Specifications
Input Voltage Operating: 90 to 300Vac
Power Output: 1200W (176 to 300VAC), 600W (110 to 130VAC)
Input Current: 7.5A Max (176 to 300VAC), 6.0A Max (110 to 130VAC)
Operating Temperature: -40 to 149°F (Std.)
Dimensions (inches): 1.75H x 17.3W x 13.2D
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.