Alpha 48Vdc Cordex HP 1.2kW 2RU high-performance rectifiers offer significant advancements in efficiency and performance. Featuring a compact, fan-cooled design, HP rectifiers open the possibility to wider ranges of applications and immediate OpEx/CapEx savings, reducing total cost of ownership and impact on the environment.
Alpha, an EnerSys company, designed the Cordex HP specifically for restricted space installations. This 48Vdc power and distribution system incorporates reliable 48V, 1.2kW Cordex rectifier modules and a complete front access design, allowing for all connections in front of the rack channel. The system is a perfect solution for small 48Vdc power applications such as customer premise, xDSL, FTTx, distributed node B and microwave. High efficiency and high temperature operation makes the system ideal for harsh outside plant enclosure installations.
The 19″ universal rack mount power system accommodates up to four Cordex HP 48V, 1.2kW rectifiers, a modular Cordex CXCM1 controller, with breaker and GMT Fuse distribution in a compact 2RU package.
Alpha 48Vdc Cordex HP 1.2kW 2RU Features
- Up to 100A capacity at 48Vdc for various small power applications
- High efficiency design for increased operational expense savings
- High temperature-rated, fan-cooled design for harsh outdoor installations
- Wide range AC input and IEC line cords for multiple AC services
- Front access options for space restricted enclosures