The Alpha 48Vdc CXPS-HX, 2500A-5000A, high-capacity distributed power system provides DC power for large communication network applications. This system combines the capabilities of tiered distribution, advanced microprocessor based supervision, and modular rectifiers in a single integrated bay. Two bays can easily be linked together and share a central controller to double the system capacity.
The Cordex Distributed Power System, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, is cost effective due to the internal copper buswork, and is delivered ready to assemble with factory tested components. No overhead bus work is required. An optional external return bus is available. Cable access is from the top and load connections are terminated from the side or rear of the bay. Hot swappable Cordex power modules provide safe and easy installation and maintenance.
Alpha 48Vdc CXPS-HX High Capacity Power System Features
- -48V Distributed power solution for CO’s, MSC’s, Data Center and Cable Headend facilities (DPCO)
- Each 2500A bay combines rectifiers, battery termination and distribution
- Dual bay kit links two 2500A bays doubling capacity, breakers and termination
- High efficiency modular rectifiers reduce operating costs
- Flexible low voltage load disconnect, circuit breaker, TPS and TPL fuse options -48V Distributed power solution for CO’s, MSC’s, Data Center and Cable Headend facilities (DPCO)
48Vdc CXPS-HX High Capacity Power System Specifications
|Rectifier Shelf AC Input|
-Single Phase, 208 to 277VAC
-Dual 3 Phase, 208VAC (w/o neutral)
-Dual 3 Phase, 480VAC (with neutral)
-Dual 3 Phase, 480VAC (w/o neutral)
|Max Output Power||120kW One bay system 240kW Two bay system|
|Max Bus Capacity||2500A One bay system 5000A Two bay system|
|Temperature range||32 to 104° F|
|Dimensions (in.)||84H x 28W x 28D|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
For more information about Alpha DC Power products,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.