The Vertiv NetSure RDB Basic Rack PDUs feature plug-and-play connectors for simple field installation and are designed for ultimate ease of use.
The NetSure RDB Series of rack PDUs is designed to handle up to an 8.4 kW load and provisioned to optimize the wire size required to each device. The result is a system that is easy to pre-configure and manage long term. Because of the plug-and-play connectivity, no special tools or expertise are needed to maintain or move IT equipment once installed.
Quick input connectors facilitate easy installation and allow for tool-less field adjustments as layouts or requirements change. Each outlet is individually protected by a circuit breaker. Breaker trip notification is provided for added convenience when troubleshooting outages. Versatile PDU mounting options permit installation in any orientation
NetSure RDB Basic Rack PDUs Features
- Vertical, rear mount form factor
- Plug-in input and output connections
- No tools required to maintain or move IT equipment
- Individual output circuit breakers
- Designed for up to 8.4 kWcapacity (200 A maximum feed)
- Universal mounting on left or right in both top and bottom cable applications
- Three wire connection to IT equipment (positive, negative, ground)
For product specs, see the data sheet.
For more information about Vertiv Power Distribution products,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.