The Vertiv NetSure 211 is especially designed for all types of access applications in both fixed and wireless access networks, offering unmatched site installation flexibility. The NetSure 211 Series, a compact -48 volt 120 A DC power solution, features an advanced control unit, up to (6) positions for 1000 W high-efficiency eSure rectifiers, and integrated distribution options and combines them with an advanced Ethernet-accessible controller. Engineered for mini power applications, the system is available in two models. Both models feature centralized control, flexible distribution and high power density for a range of DC applications.
The 1RU model allows for up to three 1000-watt 48 VDC rectifiers for a total of 3000 watts of power conversion in 23″ and up to 2000 watts in a 19″ configuration. The units provide single AC feeds for 120 VAC or 220/240 VAC inputs.
The 2RU model allows for up to six 1000-watt 48 VDC rectifiers for a total of 6000 watts of power conversion in 23″ and up to 4000 watts in a 19″ configuration. Dual AC feeds are available for 120 VAC or 220/240 VAC inputs.
Vertiv NetSure 211 Features
- Supports Ethernet, SNMP, and RS232 communication interfaces – enables remote control and monitoring
- NetSure rectifiers are designed to operate from -40C to +75C, providing 600W output to 65C – suitable for harsh environmental conditions
- Extremely wide AC voltage range window – 85VAC to 300VAC
- Several distribution configuration options – battery disconnect breakers, load breakers, and GMT fuses up to 15A to meet application needs
- Designed for NEBS Level 3 compliance and UL listed – to meet industry standards
- Monitoring and battery test and charge functions – advanced battery management features and AC service monitoring
- Configuration file capability – minimizes installation time and allows planned network conformity
This highly flexible DC power system, featuring efficiency levels greater than 92%, is available in 1RU or 2RU integrated distribution shelves. These alternatives are optimal for rack-mounting in any building, shelter or cabinet installation.
Vertiv NetSure 211 Specifications
|Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|0.5 – 6 kW||40 – 120 A||-48V DC||Single phase: 120 VAC, 208 VAC to 240 VAC||1.75 up to 5.25 in.||19 or 23 in.||12.4 in.||up to 39 lbs.|
For more in-depth specifications, see the product sheet.