Discretely power critical infrastructure at the edge of your network with optimized management, security, and control with the Vertiv NetSure 5100. This series of flexible DC power systems is designed for wireless access and fixed network applications offering unmatched temperature performance and high power density.
The NetSure 5100 Series, a compact -48 volt 600 A DC power solution, features an advanced control unit, up to (29) positions for 2000 W high-efficiency eSure rectifiers or 1500 W -48 V to +24 V converters or 2000 W solar converters, a single or dual row distribution cabinet, and hybrid and solar connectivity panels. The power system supports 19″W and 23″W rack mounting and is available in a number of configurations, designed to work with a wide range of applications. The distribution section supports up to (52) 1 A to 300 A circuit breakers or 1 A to 100 A TPS/TLS fuses. Options for battery disconnect breaker positions and dual voltage (-48 V/+24 V) breaker positions are available. Multiple LVD levels are supported, allowing load prioritization in up to two steps.
Remote monitoring and control is supported through multiple web browsers including IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Standard supported protocols include ModBus, SNMP V2 & V3. Encrypted security is provided by IPv6 and SNMPV3. Local access is provided through the controllers’ keypad and TFT display. NetSure DC Power systems from Vertiv™ offer extremely low failure rates, as well as low total cost of ownership. The 2000 W eSure rectifier delivers peak system efficiency above 96%. Maximum value is achieved by an advanced energy optimization function known as ECO mode, enabling significant energy savings even at low loads.
Vertiv NetSure 5100 Features
- High Efficiency – 96.2% efficient eSure™ rectifiers ensure optimized total cost of ownership
- Solar/Hybrid Capability – allows for connection of solar panels and facilitates hybrid site solutions to reduce grid dependency
- Wide Operating Temperature Range – rectifiers function at -40 °C to +80 °C, up to +65 °C without de-rating, enabling CapEx and OpEx savings on climate systems in outdoor applications
- Decreases CapEx – supports up to two load disconnect levels (LVD) enabling optimization of battery capacity
- ECO Mode – an innovative function that enables significant energy savings, even at low load operation
- Remote Access – monitoring through web browsers, TCP/IP & SNMP as standard
- Battery Management – automatic battery tests in conjunction with battery midpoint or block voltage monitoring ensures early detection of battery problems
Vertiv NetSure 5100 Specifications
|NetSure Models||Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|5100 Integrated||2 – 7.2 kW||40 – 150 A||-48 VDC||Single phase: 120 VAC, 208 VAC to 240 VAC||up to 5.25 in.||19 or 23 in.||14.7 in.||up to 48 lbs.|
|512 Series||18 – 28.8 kW/1.5 – 19.2 kW||40 – 600 A/50 – 400 A||-48V DC, +24V||Single phase: 208 VAC to 240 VAC||15.75 up to 22.75 in.||27 in.||16 in.||up to 550 lbs.|
|5100||18 – 28.8 kW/1.5 – 19.2 kW||40 – 600 A/50 – 400 A||-48V DC, +24V||Single phase: 120 VAC, 208 VAC to 240 VAC||8.75 up to 8 in.||19 or 23 in.||23.04 in. (with batteries)||up to 600 lbs.|
|512 Single Row||2 – 4.8 kW/1.5 kW||40 – 100 A/50 A||-48V DC, +24V||Single phase: 208 VAC to 240 VAC||8.75 in.||23 in.||14.25 in.||up to 150 lbs.|
For more in-depth product information, see the NetSure 5000 Series data sheet.