The Vertiv NetSure 7100 Compact Series is designed for wireless access and fixed network applications. The 7100 offers unmatched temperature performance and high power density and is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications up to 24 kW. The compact -48V DC power system fits into tight telecom spaces, such as radio base stations, DAS, and co-locations.
The modular NetSure 7100 DC power system, with 3500 watt rectifiers, provides up to 500 amps of current for -48 volt systems in 8U of rack space, 19-in wide in indoor and outdoor applications. Basic components of the subrack include a 6U distribution cabinet, a NetSure Control Unit (NCU), and slots for up to nine rectifiers where the top row contains space for the NCU plus four rectifiers and the bottom row holds five rectifiers. Low voltage disconnect options can be included for discharge time improvement and battery health. An optional door and top cover are available for indoor use.
The 7100 Series offers remote monitoring and control giving you online supervision as well as historical data for all aspects of the power chain, including AC mains, DC power system, battery backup and the local site environment. Easily monitor and adjust system parameters via on-board color display or remote web pages.
Vertiv NetSure 7100 Benefits
- Optimize total cost of ownership with high-efficiency eSure rectifiers that deliver efficiency above 96% over a wide operating range
- Increase battery discharge time with priority or non-priority low voltage disconnect option
- Support colocation with (3) separate load branches
- Extend the life of your batteries with the available battery management tools
- Keep your network power source secure with optional encrypted controller communication
Vertiv NetSure 7100 Features
- -48VDC @ up to 500A output
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Plug-n-play 3500W high-efficiency rectifiers
- High power density system – 19”W, 6RU high (outdoor), 8RU high (indoor)
- 120VAC, 208VAC, 240VAC individual single phase input per rectifier
- (3) load branches e/w shunts for individual current monitoring
- Priority based load shedding options
- DC output surge protection
- Remote communications via TCP/IP – security option available
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.