The Vertiv NetSure 7200 DC power system is an efficient and reliable multi-bay power system that delivers intelligent control, metering and monitoring. The foundation of the system is a patented, proven 3.5kW eSure™ rectifier, featuring high frequency switching technology in a compact package. Equipped with these rectifiers, this 48V DC power system offers high efficiency over a wide operating range and exceptional reliability. The flexible and modular design enables deployment in a variety of site configurations and allows for scalable buildouts to match capacity to demand.
The NetSure 7000 Series is ideal for applications ranging from radio base stations and small offices to large office and data center facilities requiring high power efficiency, reliability and system availability in a small footprint. The 7000 Series is ideal for the Telecom, Data Center, Colocations, Hosting, and Government applications.
The power system consists of one (1) primary power bay and up to two (2) additional secondary power bays. Each bay accommodates up to sixty (60) rectifier modules and can be expanded to the right or left. These bays can be ordered factory configured for various AC input options enabling the single phase rectifiers, 1R483500e, to be wired for single and three phase inputs ranging from 208 VAC through 480 VAC.
The distribution bays offer right or left expansion up to five (5) bays and may be top or bottom fed. Each distribution bay provides 39 RU of vertical rack space for
mounting a variety of distribution panels. Distribution panel options include a TPL fuse panel, a TPH fuse panel, a bullet nose type panel that accepts bullet nose circuit breakers and TPS/TLS fuse holders, and two types of GJ/218 circuit breaker panels.
Vertiv NetSure 7200 Benefits
- Modular system —allows incremental cost-effective system growth.
- High density, compact design – holds (60) 3500 watt rectifiers per bay for over 4000 Amps in a single bay.
- Remote access – allows users to view, control and interact with the system via SNMP V2 and V3, modbus, TCP/IP, IPv4 and IPv6 with multi-level/multi-web browser access.
- Local access – 12 inch touch panel display with graphical user interface.
- High efficiency, approaching 97% – reduces power consumption lowing operating cost
- Single phase 3500 watt rectifier – pre-wired AC options for single and three phase AC inputs.
- Bussing options include overhead bus or internally with top mounted bus assemblies.
- Supports distributed and bulk plant architectures
- DC distribution – 39RU of vertical rack space for various fuse and breaker options with factory pre-wired shunts for local and remote load management.
- Safety compliance – NEBS level 3 certified, UL listed to UL subject 1801.
Vertiv NetSure 7200 Features
- Advanced controller offers battery management, AC service monitoring, site monitoring and configuration management
- Dual Ethernet port option
- High system efficiency over 96%
- Multi-bay configurations
- Multiple AC input configurations
- NEBS Level 3 certified and UL Listed to UL subject 1801
- Optimized total cost of ownership
- Safe and simple to install and operate
- Enhanced real-time visibility into what’s powering your network
- Includes DHCP Ethernet connection and local access via an additional port with a default IP address
- Meets strict agency standards for safety and reliability
- Reduce energy cost with high-efficiency eSure rectifiers
- Low initial investment with scalable configuration that allows for incremental system growth
- High reliability with N+1 configuration redundancy
Vertiv NetSure 7200 Specifications
|Models||Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage, Nominal||Input Voltage, Nominal||Height||Width||Depth||Weight|
|NetSure 7200 Series||600 kW||12000 A||48 VDC||208/240 or 480 VAC||84″||30″- 240″||30″||975-1225 lbs|
For more in-depth specifications, see the NetSure 7200 data sheet.
For more information about Vertiv DC Power Systems,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.