The Vertiv NetSure 9500 Series is a 400V DC power systems for core telecom, data centers and microgrid applications. Whether you are trying to contain expanding costs, increase energy efficiency, streamline power distribution, or manage an increasing mix of telecom and IT equipment, 400V DC power technology can enable meeting your site goals. This technology combines the proven benefits of 48V DC power – modularity, scalability, ease of integration – with the cable and installation savings benefit of higher voltage distribution.
400V DC power is designed to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and reliability. Based on a flexible architecture, 400V DC power can be implemented at a wide variety of different telecom and data centers sites. Whether your site equipment powering needs include 400V DC, 48V DC, or AC power – or a combination of all three – 400V DC can be the backbone infrastructure of a cost effective and efficient site design.
Vertiv NetSure 9500 Series Benefits
- Significantly reduce cabling and installation costs by distributing power at 400V DC as compared to 48V DC
- Free up floor space by simplifying distribution cabling and consolidating site back up on single power bus
- Minimize CapEx by building out power capacity in a scalable fashion to match your site power needs
- Multiple distribution options for local or remote load connections
Vertiv NetSure 9500 Features
- Scalable in 15kW increments; field expandable
- 97% power conversion efficiency with full galvanic isolation
- Global 3 phase nominal AC input
- Multiple distribution options
- UL 60950-1 Listed (US & Canada), CE Marked
NetSure 9500 Series Specifications
|Output Voltage, Nominal
|Input Voltage, Nominal
|NetSure 9500 DC Power
|380 VAC to 480 VAC; 3 phase, 4 wire
|42 RU (79″)
For more in-depth technical specifications, see the NetSure 9500 data sheet.