The Vertiv NetSure IPE Series rectifier is ideal for use in network edge applications including 5G, DAS, and multi-dwelling units (MDUs). Rapid deployment outdoors is easy since the unit is hardened and does not require a separate housing for protection against the elements. Fanless cooling eliminates maintenance and results in silent operation, enabling deployment in public areas. The IPE is designed for harsh environments with durable IP65-rated modules that operate up to +75 °C (167°F).
The NetSure IPE series high-efficiency R48-1000C rectifier is designed for applications with low power requirements, such as small cells and remote radio heads (RRHs). IP55 rated models accept either AC or DC input and can be used in a variety of applications, such as remote powering with a centralized battery plant. Modules can be connected in parallel for higher load capacity. IP65 rated models accept AC input and are designed for outdoor applications in harsh environments. Connections to these units are made through quick-connect connectors. Simply mount the R48-1000C module indoors or outdoors and connect to your local power source. Both models accommodate several different -48 VDC distribution options and offer relay output for remote alarms.
Vertiv NetSure IPE Series Features
- Rapid deployment of your 5G network with outdoor rectifiers that easily mount directly to a pole or wall
- Power your critical infrastructure in harsh environments with durable IP65-rated modules that operate up to +75 °C
- Network operating costs are minimized by using highly available DC power that operates at 95% efficiency
- Voltage drops are eliminated as is the need to run massive cables to remote radio heads (RRHs)
- Neighborhood disruption is avoided by running your network on silent, convection-cooled DC power
- Convection cooling for silent operation
- IP65 high level protection
- Wide temperature operating range from -40°C to +75°C /-40°F to 167°F
- Compliant with global standards
- Flexible installation options include wall and pole mounting
NetSure IPE Series Specifications
|Models||Power Capacity||Current Capacity||Output Voltage||Input Voltage||Dimensions (HxWxD)||Weight|
|1000W||20 A||-54 VDC||100-250 VAC||14.2 in x 7.1 in x 3.5 in||11 lbs|
|2000W||41.6 A||-54 VDC||100-120 and 200-240 VAC||15.4 in x 15.0 in x 3.9 in||24.3 lbs|
For more in-depth specifications, see the IPE data sheet.