The Vertiv XTE 601B Series enclosures are available in a variety of heights and designed to accept NiCd and/or VRLA batteries, and can be cooled actively or by free air. The XTE 601B Series includes the XTE Stackable Series, the EBRE Series and the 601B 60′-72″ enclosures.
- The XTE Stackable Series enclosures are designed to address the need for battery backup power in the OSP environment. Each stand-alone battery module can be used to expand the capacity of existing OSP battery plants.
- The XTE EBRE Series enclosure is an extended battery reserve enclosure that provides a stable environment for battery backup of your wireless site in case of power grid failure.
- The 601B 60″-72″ flex enclosures provide high-density battery backup capacity in a compact and expandable enclosure.
Vertiv XTE 601B Series Features
- Extend the life of your batteries with efficient cooling options.
- Keep your batteries safe, secure and protected from adverse environmental conditions
- High network availability through reliable DC power battery up
- 24V and 48V DC backup enclosures accept VRLA and/or Ni-Cd batteries
- Single shelf up to six battery shelves
- Active and passive cooling and heating
- Easy access cable entry
- Provides battery backup to multiple cabinets via split-bus option
- Designed to Telcordia GR-487 certification, Seismic Zone 4 rated and UL Listed
XTE 601B Models
|Stackable Series||48 VDC dual-stack battery module||31 in||28.9 in||29.7 in||255 lbs|
|EBRE Series||24V&48V battery cabinet for 12V blocks up to 190Ah||80 in||36 in||48.5 in||980 lbs|
|601B, 60″-72″ Enclosures||48V battery cabinets, 12V VRLA blocks, 60″ or 72″||72 in||36 in||37 in||1080 lbs|
For more information about Vertiv XTE 601B Series,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.