The Vertiv XTE 601E Series is designed to support C-RAN technology today while providing the flexibility to adapt to the 5G infrastructure needs of tomorrow. Streamline infrastructure at your site by consolidating DC power, network electronics and battery backup in a single enclosure.
Vertiv XTE 601E Features
- Separate temperature-controlled zones available for network electronics and batteries.
- Accommodates up to two battery boxes, which can be interchanged with adjustable equipment rails
- Door mounted heat exchanger, air conditioner or filtered vent for thermal control of equipment compartment.
- AC distribution options vary from splice/junction boxes to externally mounted AC load centers with AC surge protection
- Rear cable-entry compartment.
- Can be equipped with NetSure or 3rd party DC power systems with optional DC surge protection that protects the entire DC output bus
- Support for 15 kW DC generator input, if required
- Telcordia GR-487 certified, Seismic Zone 4 rated, and UL Listed.
XTE 601E Specifications
|601E, 84″ Enclosure||84” Enclosure, Includes heat exchanger and (2) TECs||84 in||32 in||34 in||1040 lbs|
For more information about Vertiv XYE Enclosures,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.