The Vertiv XTE 601P Series is a 72″ enclosure designed to house DC power equipment, electronics and VRLA batteries in a single cabinet. Delivering industry-leading NetSure DC power reliability and multi-string high capacity battery backup, the XTE 601P fully supports networking equipment at wireless cell sites.
The XTE 601P offers two temperature controlled compartments that are monitored with an Environmental Control Unit (ECU) that adjusts thermal settings to maintain ideal conditions within each chamber, while simultaneously decreasing system power consumption and noise. All DC power-feed cables to customer equipment are surge protected at the distribution bus.
The XTE 601P is a full featured outdoor equipment cabinet designed for use at wireless cell sites. The enclosure can be configured with several different NetSure DC power systems, depending on your power needs, and includes a separate compartment for large-capacity VRLA batteries.
Vertiv XTE 601P Series Features
- eSure™ rectifiers provide high energy efficiency
- Remotely view and control system via Ethernet
- Advanced remote monitoring with ACU+ controller
- Separate temperature-controlled zones for power and batteries
- Door-mounted cooling system & rear cable-entry compartment
- Pull out battery drawers accept VRLA batteries
- Telcordia GR-487 certified, Seismic Zone-4 rated and UL Listed
XTE 601P Series Specifications
|601P, 72″ Enclosure||15 RU total equipment space; 3 RU available||72 in||32 in||39 in||752 lbs|
|601P, 72” Enclosure||15 RU total equipment space; 9 RU available||72 in||32 in||39 in||737 lbs|