Eaton Visual Power Manager (VPM)
Helping Data Center Managers Monitor Their Power Infrastructures
Eaton Visual Power Manager (VPM) software provides the tools data center managers need to monitor data center power equipment, including all UPS and PDUs (rack and floor mounted). Visual Product Manager is easy-to-deploy, simplifies day-to-day monitoring and helps maintain business continuity. Eaton VPM delivers a visual layout of your data center, making it simple to identify and resolve any potential problems.
Eaton VPM on-premise software helps data center managers monitor power equipment, supplies predefined and custom reports, and initiate mass firmware and configuration commands. The comprehensive reporting software saves you time, allowing you to stay on top of power management while focusing on the bigger picture.
Eaton Visual Power Manager Benefits
- Easy-to-deploy – User-friendly setup streamlines the deployment process relieving common pain points with software installation.
- Simplify day-to-day monitoring – Time-saving features ease your daily power management workload, allowing you to perform quick status checks and move on to other work priorities.
- Maintain business continuity – Robust capabilities and real-time monitoring help ensure continuous power is supplied to your critical equipment.
Eaton Visual Power Manager Features
- Power infrastructure monitoring – Up-to-the-minute statistics and reporting provides a quick way to identify potential issues.
- Rack level analytics – Easy access to rack capacity (space, power, cooling), A/B failover and load balance analytics.
- Floor layout and rack builder – View the status and equipment in each rack and monitor your data center with the visual floor layout display.
- Reporting and automatic escalations – Notifications of potential issues to ensure you can react and take corrective actions.
- Multitenancy – Support multiple customers and users by presenting separate and distinct data that pertains solely to each tenant.
For more information about Eaton’s Visual Power Management,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.