StruxureWare Data Center Expert
StruxureWare Data Center Expert is an infrastructure management software that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert provides an efficient way for organizations to monitor their company-wide multi-vendor physical infrastructure: power, cooling, security, and environment. Real-time monitoring, user-defined reports and graphs, and instant fault notification and escalation enable quick assessment and resolution of critical infrastructure events that can adversely affect IT system availability. This centralized repository of critical information can be accessed by multiple users from anywhere on the network, creating a consolidated view of the physical data center infrastructure. The open and flexible architecture expands with changing business needs through additional device licenses, add-on surveillance, capacity management and change management modules, and through integration with enterprise and building management systems.
Centralized, multi-vendor, realtime monitoring of data center physical infrastructure
StruxureWare Data Center Expert is easy to use and deploy with a user-friendly interface to monitor, manage and control the hundreds or thousands of devices a company might have from a wide range of manufacturers. These devices include equipment that provides power, cooling, security and environmental monitoring.
- Customizable user access – Define user access and viewing capabilities to individual groups. Control access to devices by administrator-defined user accounts. Additional user access can be managed by using the built-in LDAP and Active Directory Support.
- Encrypted communications – 128 Bit, SSL encrypted communications between client and server, as well as encrypted user IDs and passwords stored on the server to help protect your resources
- Remote monitoring support – Web-based service that serves as a second set of eyes into the health of a company’s physical infrastructure. Experienced professionals work non-stop to provide 24-hour monitoring and to help diagnose problems before they become critical.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Management applications – Achieve integrated energy efficiency, predictive planning and real-time data center operations through the add-on StruxureWare Data Center Operation applications.
- Surveillance add-on application – Enhance visibility of your critical assets with physical threat management to monitor and record all activity in secured areas. A centralized repository allows the user to review, search and tag surveillance events for future needs.
- Extendable architecture – Available node and application license keys extend the capabilities of the platform allowing it to grow to meet changing business needs.
- Multi-vendor device support – Extensive multi-vendor support for monitoring networked SNMP devices. Enable visibility of existing SNMP devices through threshold alert notifications, data trending and reporting.
- Centralized management – Simplify data center infrastructure management by using a centralized repository accessible from anywhere on the network through a powerful and easy-to-use console application.
- Localized user interface – Provides a localized user interface including alerts and alert descriptions in 10 local languages
- Graphical trending analysis – Access current and historic data for any device or group of devices. Plot and graph multiple data points in a logical correlation to visualize potential hazardous trends.
- Custom reporting – Create, save and schedule user-defined reports for ease of data collection, distribution and analysis.
- Integrated data storage – StruxureWare Data Center Expert ships with internal storage for data and video collection. Additional storage can easily be made available using the built-in Network Attached Storage server support for long-term storage and archiving.
- Private networking – Reduce IP addresses needed on the public network to manage devices, by placing them on an isolated secure network.
Download the StruxureWare Data Center Expert Brochure for more details.
For more information on StruxureWare,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.