APC NetShelter CX Network Enclosures by Schneider Electric
APC NetShelter CX Network Enclosures by Schneider Electric are designed for branch offices, small offices and any non-IT space where there isn’t the room, the time or the budget to build a dedicated IT zone – the NetShelter CX server enclosure is an ultra-portable, secure, economic, plug-and-play IT solution. You simply roll it in to the open office, put your equipment inside, plug it in and close the doors. With the NetShelter CX Soundproofed ‘Server Room in a Box’ you can get back to focusing on your core business quickly.
NetShelter CX Network Enclosures Applications
- Reduce your capital costs by avoiding construction
- Avoid wasting space – use the space for something else
- Keep your business agile – use a portable IT infrastructure
- Standardize on one solution for branch offices and remote sites
- Silence noisy equipment inside a Quiet Enclosure
NetShelter CX Network Enclosures Features
- Acoustic foam lining for noise dampening – Superior noise reduction of installed IT equipment allowing the enclosure to be placed in a quiet environment.
- Light oak veneer finish – The enclosure blends discretely into almost any office environment.
- Lockable front doors – Protect IT equipment from unwanted access
- Plug and Play setup – Fast and Easy set up
- Tool-less Rack Mounting Capabilities – Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter Enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure.
NetShelter CX Network Enclosures are an innovative answer to today’s, and tomorrow’s, dynamic IT infrastructure requirements and are highly configurable. The NetShelter CX Family has been enhanced by a new solution designed for housing tower servers in small & home offices and other non-dedicated IT spaces – The Netshelter CX Mini.