ASCO Series 300 Manual Transfer Switch is the perfect load transfer solution for commercial and municipal applications. The Series 300 Manual Transfer Switch can provide companies with a cost effective way to quickly connect a portable or temporary generator rather than buy a permanent generator. Installing a manual transfer switch and a connecting means can provide an adequate and cost effective solution. This solution can provide access for an alternate power source when a generator malfunctions or is removed from service for maintenance.
The Series 300 Manual Transfer Switch’s three-position center-off switch is robust and easy-to-use. It’s modular, compact design is easy to install and maintain and is designed to handle the demands of motors and high inrush currents
ASCO Series 300 Manual Transfer Switch Features
- Transfer Switches listed to UL 1008 standard for optional standby transfer switches; Service Entrance configurations listed to UL 891
- Dual-operator configuration provides 3-position switching with center-off position
- Switch design prevents simultaneous connection to two power sources
- Available from 150 to 3000 Amps, up to 600VAC, single or 3-phase
- Meets NFPA 110 standards for Emergency and Standby Power Systems and NEC® Article 700.3(F)
- 3-Position center-off switch is robust and easy-to-use
- Leverages ASCO’s reliable, field-proven, transfer switching technology
- Modular, compact design is easy to install and maintain
- Designed to handle the demands of motors and high inrush loads
- Service Entrance configurations available
- Available with solid neutral termination or switched neutral pole
- Available stainless steel enclosure for use in corrosive environments
- Auxiliary contacts indicate switch position – two contacts for Normal and two for Emergency
- IO Module for building management system integration
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
For more information about ASCO Power Technologies products,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.