Geist Switched Rack PDUs (rPDU), by Vertiv, provide a comprehensive view of critical IT equipment power usage, both at the rack and via remote access with the added ability to remotely turn on, turn off, or reboot power at each outlet. Vertiv Switched rPDUs are available in a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations. Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality.
Geist Switched Rack PDU Features
- Outlet level control to turn on, turn off, or reboot individual outlets.
- Bi-stable latching relays significantly reduce idle power draw.
- Upgradeable and Hot-Swappable monitoring device.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards)
- VLC (Visible Light Communication)
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Available in vertical and horizontal rackmount form factors.
- Flexibility to meet a broad range of requirements, with a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations available.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- TAA compliant.