PDI Modular Compact RPP
The PDI Modular Compact RPP, (Remote Power Panel), offers versatility with over 150 possible configurations. Its 12 inch x 24 inch footprint allows wall-mount, in-tile, on-tile and multi-unit installations that can be field modified. When combined with BCMS Monitoring, Trapped Key Interlocking and multiple panelboards configurations, the Modular Compact RPP can be adapted to the most demanding mission critical facilities.
PDI Modular Compact RPP Features
- Can be adaptable for wall, floor and multi-unit mounting options
- Configurable with multiple panelboard manufacturers and styles
- Isolated enclosures for both communications and high voltage components simplify maintenance and increase safety
- Two monitoring products are available for the Modular Compact RPP.
- WaveStar Infinity Monitoring – WaveStar Infinity provides facilities and businesses with the most advanced power distribution equipment monitoring and metering solution to help them make prompt and informed decisions to support fault detection, energy management and tenant billing applications.
- Intelligent Power Monitoring – PDIs Branch Circuit Monitoring System (BCMS) allows for the pro-active management of power usage and availability.
- PDI’s Branch Circuit Monitoring System (BCMS) allows for the pro-active management of power usage and availability
- Integrated floor, wall and RPP-to-RPP mounts enable in-field modifications and configurations
- Landing Input and Output Cables has never been easier with Top/Bottom Entry/Exit configurations
- Mission Critical Modular Compact RPPs utilize trapped key interlocks for the ultimate in sequential control of the unit
- Fast acting TVSS units can protect your mission critical equipment from electrical spikes and surges
PDI Modular Compact RPP Specifications
|Input/Output:||3-phase, 4-wire plus ground|
@ 50 Hz: 220V – 415V
@ 60 Hz: 208V, 400V, 415V, 480V
|Safety Standards||ETL Listed to UL and CSA standards|
|Mounting Options||Wall, Floor, In Tile, On Tile|
Storage Temperature: -67° to +185°F (-55° to +85°C)
Operating Temperature: +32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Audible Noise: ≤ 45dBA
Relative humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
Operating Altitude: Up to 6,600 ft. (2,000m)
Monitor: WaveStar® color touch monitor
Communications: Serial RS-485 Modbus RTU; optional
SNMP or TCP/IP communications
|Distribution Panelboards/Sub-Feed Breakers||
Brands: SquareD, Schneider Electric, ABB
Style: Classic, IEC, Finger-Safe
Number of Poles: 36, 42, 48, 72, 84
Amerage: 225A, 400A
Voltage: Up to 480V
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.