The PDI PowerPak RPP is a versatile Remote Power Panel that allows you to effectively use all of your existing capacity before investing in additional distribution. The PowerPak RPP can pack in dual feeds, up to 168 breakers, and Branch Circuit Monitoring with local monitoring in a 24″ x 24″ footprint, or server-sized 24” x 38” footprint.
The PowerPak RPP, by PDI, an Eaton Company, offers over 150 possible configurations to meet your requirements. Its free standing form allows in-tile or on-tile installations. When combined with BCMS Monitoring, Trapped Key Interlocking and multiple panelboards configurations, the PowerPak RPP can be adapted to the most demanding mission critical facilities. Although your PDUs may still be able to handle the power demands of your growing facility, they may not have room for expansion. PDI’s Remote Power Panel provides the added pole “space” in a variety of “power” set ups to meet your distribution needs. Options include branch circuit monitoring system, surge suppression, branch circuit plug-in or bolt-on breakers, output cables and receptacles
PDI PowerPak RPP Features
- The PowerPak RPP can be configured with multiple panelboard manufacturers and styles.
- PDIs Branch Circuit Monitoring System (BCMS) allows for the pro-active management of power usage and availability.
- Landing Input and Output Cables has never been easier with Top/Bottom Entry/Exit configurations.
- Mission Critical PowerPak RPPs utilize trapped key interlocks for the ultimate in sequential control of the unit.
- Fast acting TVSS units can protect your mission critical equipment from electrical spikes and surges.
PDI PowerPak RPP Specifications
|Input/Output:||3-phase, 4-wire plus ground|
@ 50 Hz: 220V – 415V
@ 60 Hz: 208V, 400V, 415V, 480V
|Safety Standards||ETL Listed to UL and CSA standards|
|Mounting Options||Wall, Floor, In Tile, On Tile|
Storage Temperature: -67° to +185°F (-55° to +85°C)
Operating Temperature: +32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Audible Noise: ≤ 45dBA
Relative humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
Operating Altitude: Up to 6,600 ft. (2,000m)
Monitor: WaveStar® color touch monitor
Communications: Serial RS-485 Modbus RTU; optional
SNMP or TCP/IP communications
|Distribution Panelboards/Sub-Feed Breakers|
Brands: SquareD, Schneider Electric, ABB
Style: Classic, IEC, Finger-Safe
Number of Poles: 36, 42, 48, 72, 84
Amerage: 225A, 400A
Voltage: Up to 480V
For more in-depth specifications on the PowerPak RPP, see the data sheet.