With many different configurations, the PDI Wall Mount RPP, Remote Power Panel, is a stream-lined RPP. Its 9 inch x 26 inch footprint are ideal for wall-mount installations that can fit into the smallest spaces. When combined with BCMS Monitoring and multiple panelboards configurations, the Wall Mount RPP can be adapted to the most demanding mission critical facilities.
Designed by PDI, an Eaton Company, in an aesthetically pleasing cabinet to match the high-tech look of today’s computer centers, the RPP’s flexible configuration options allow it to grow with your facility. The RPP can function as a stand alone device or as part of an extensive distribution system. You can choose a single input device or dual power feeds to satisfy system redundancy and maintenance requirements.
PDI Wall Mount RPP Features
- The Wall Mount RPP can be configured with multiple panelboard manufacturers and styles.
- Landing Input and Output Cables has never been easier with Top/Bottom Entry/Exit configurations.
- The Wall Mount RPP has been designed with front accessibility to give electricians easier access for working on equipment.
- Mission Critical Wall Mount RPPs utilize trapped key interlocks for the ultimate in sequential control of the unit.
- PDIs Branch Circuit Monitoring System (BCMS) allows for the pro-active management of power usage and availability.
PDI Wall Mount RPP Specifications
|Input/Output:||3-phase, 4-wire plus ground|
@ 50 Hz: 220V – 415V
@ 60 Hz: 208V, 400V, 415V, 480V
|Safety Standards||ETL Listed to UL and CSA standards|
Storage Temperature: -67° to +185°F (-55° to +85°C)
Operating Temperature: +32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Audible Noise: ≤ 45dBA
Relative humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
Operating Altitude: Up to 6,600 ft. (2,000m)
Monitor: WaveStar® color touch monitor
Communications: Serial RS-485 Modbus RTU; optional
SNMP or TCP/IP communications
|Distribution Panelboards/Sub-Feed Breakers|
Brands: SquareD, Schneider Electric, ABB
Style: Classic, IEC, Finger-Safe
Number of Poles: 36, 42, 48, 72, 84
Amerage: 225A, 400A
Voltage: Up to 480V
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.