The Vertiv Liebert FDC Power Distribution Cabinet allows for integration of power distribution into the rack environment. This stand-alone cabinet blends physically and cosmetically with rack equipment, while offering the distribution capabilities of a much larger unit.
The Liebert FDC remote distribution cabinet extends the functionality of the PDU by packaging 168 poles (four complete panelboards) in a stand-alone cabinet with a rack-sized footprint. Offers multiple voltage options, panelboard options and monitoring options and one, two or four inputs. Can be used in conjunction with the Liebert FPC power center to provide expanded panelboard electrical pole connections closer to the load. The units may be placed at various locations within a row of racks, as well as in a standalone configuration. Bottom cable exit or top cable exit models available.
Liebert FDC Power Distribution Cabinet Features
- Factory assembled and tested to ensure reliability and consistent performance.
- Local and remote power monitoring capabilities enable you to attain maximum availability for your critical operations.
- Four panelboard capacity saves money by eliminating need for multiple cabinets.
- In-rack location places power distribution closer to the load, thereby reducing under floor cabling from centralized UPS and making cable movements simpler and less expensive.
- Rack-size power distribution unit
- Provides 4 complete panelboards with main breaker, total 168 poles
- Requires only front and rear service access
- Offers bottom cable access; optional top cable access
- Utilizes inline 42-pole panelboards providing open wiring access channels for easy installation of additional circuits.
- Optional 22kAIC main panelboard breakers.
Liebert FDC Power Distribution Cabinet Specifications
Input Voltage: 208, 380, 400, 415, 480 VAC
Output Voltage: 208, 380, 400, 415, 480 VAC
Height: 78.5 in.
Width: 23.5 in.
Depth: 38 in.
Weight: 825 lbs.
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.