The RX remote power distribution cabinet supplies packaged power distribution in the smallest possible footprint, with 400 Amp and 84 poles in one panelboard, and only requiring 24”x12” of space. It offers monitoring options and multiple configuration possibilities to fit the needs of most data centers. The compact cabinet may be used in a stand-alone configuration, or may be clustered in space-saving 2, 3 or 4 unit configuration blocks.
Liebert RX Distribution Cabinet Benefits
- Smallest footprint 84 pole power distribution unit
- Multiple configuration options allow optimization of data center space – two, three or four units may be installed in space-saving clusters.
- Fits standard raised-floor tile, while permitting removal of adjacent floor tiles.
- The 400A continuous current rated main circuit breaker better coordinates with today’s 30A and 60A branch breakers than smaller 225A mains, providing better selective tripping.
- Each panelboard is totally isolated – any potential arc flash is contained within the cabinet when installed back-to-back and each is receiving a separate feed from a dual bus system.
- Wide open access channels provide six inches of access space, and individual hinged covers, allowing easy addition of future circuits.
- Packaged system is easy to install, maintain and add additional circuits.
Up to 168 poles in a 24”x24” footprint.Offers current and branch circuit monitoring optionsFloor or wall mount, or attach to supports at end of rack aisle.
Liebert RX Distribution Cabinet Specifications
Model: RX 400 Amp Distribution Cabinet
Capacity: 400 Amp
Input Voltage: 120-480V
Output Voltage: 120-480V
Output Options: Hardwired
Height: 78.7 in.
Width: 24 in.
Depth: 13 in.
Weight: 225 lbs.
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.