Tripp Lite EdgeReady Micro Data Center, ideal for edge computing, ships in three business days after the receipt of an order, for fast deployment to your facility. Tripp Lite offers a broad selection of customization options and configurations for their line of micro data centers. Each ships fully assembled and tested. With 40 base configurations available for immediate order, and additional customizable options, your facility can meet the need for low latency and high availability.
Benefits of Tripp Lite EdgeReady Micro Data Centers
- 9U to 40U of usable space per rack
- 1.5 kVA to 10 kVA (N+N) backup power per rack
- Rack-mount and external cooling options
- Remote monitoring and control
- Validated configurations simplify ordering, prevent design errors and reduce field costs
- Assembled and tested units enable rapid deployment of turnkey micro data centers
- Experienced solution experts design, assemble and test configurations in a controlled environment
- Torqued fittings and reinforced shock pallets support safe and stable shipment and re-shipment
- 40 different stocked base configurations with unlimited options for customization provide dynamic form factors to satisfy the business and technology requirements of diverse edge deployment strategies
Tripp Lite EdgeReady Micro Data Center Base Configuration Range
|Usable Rack Space||Output Power Capacity||UPS Type|
|120V||Wall-Mount||9U to 15U||1.5kVA to 3kVA||Line Interactive|
|120V||Compact Floor-Standing||15U to 21U||1.5 kVA to 3 kVA||Line Interactive|
|120V||Quiet Floor-Standing||15U to 21U||1.5 kVA to 3 kVA||Line Interactive|
|120V||Full-Size Floor-Standing||38U to 40U||3 kVA to 3 kVA (N+N)||On-Line|
|208/240V||Full-Size Floor-Standing||30U to 38U||6 kVA to 10 kVA (N+N)||On-Line|
|230V||Wall Mount||9U to 15U||1.5 kVA to 3 kVA||Line Interactive|
|230V||Compact Floor-Standing||15U to 21U||1.5 kVA to 3 kVA||Line Interactive|
|230V||Full-Size Floor-Standing||30U to 40U||3 kVA to 10 kVA (N+N)||On-Line|
Modify Base Components
- Rack Enclosures – Change rack spaces, width, depth, door type, caster type, color, weight capacity, NEMA rating, seismic rating, shelving, compartments, integrated cable management. Tripp Lite stocks 100+ options and can completely customize racks to match customer specifications.
- UPS Systems – Change capacity, upgrade to on-line operation or N+N redundancy for increased availability, downgrade to line-interactive operation for reduced cost, upgrade to lithium-ion batteries to increase battery lifespan, add hot-swappable power module capability. Tripp Lite stocks 100+ rack-mount options and offers UPS customization.
- PDUs – Upgrade to a switched PDU for increased power manageability and outlet control, change outlet configurations, change horizontal/vertical form factor, add automatic transfer switching. Tripp Lite stocks 100+ single-phase options and offers PDU customization.
Add Optional Accessories
- Active Cooling – Add in-rack cooling up to 2 kW or external cooling up to 9.7 kW. All-in-one units are self-contained, do not require piping or drainage, plug into standard outlets, operate unattended and support remote management.
- Extended Runtime – Add external battery packs to increase backup runtime. Micro data centers provide battery backup for 8 to 15 minutes at 50% load with internal batteries, depending on model. External battery packs can extend backup runtime to hours.
- KVM Switches – Add rack-mount console KVMs with a built-in LCD monitor, NIAP-certified secure KVMs and IP remote access KVMs with up to 64 ports.
- Console Servers – Add up to 48 serial ports in 1U to access devices securely over the primary network or fail-safe alternative. Connectivity optionsinclude dual Ethernet, Wi-Fi, analog modem and cellular modem.
- Security – In addition to the locking steel enclosure that comes standard with each micro data center, add remote door sensors to detect unauthorized intrusion. Standard key-locking door handles can also be replaced with combination handles, and additional options are available through rack customization.
- Airflow Management – Add blanking panels and brush strips with cable access to cover unused rack spaces and prevent air recirculation for more efficient and effective cooling. Add overhead thermal ducts to help isolate and remove exhaust air.
- Cable Management – Add horizontal, vertical, internal or external cable managers.
- Power Cords – Add length-optimized or color-coded power cords to connect IT equipment to PDUs.
- Network Cables – Add copper or fiber network cables to interconnect IT equipment.
- Patch Panels – Add copper and/or fiber patch panels with up to 60 ports in 1U.
- Additional Options – Tripp Lite also makes rack-mountable surge protectors, power conditioners, network switches, audio/video solutions and device chargers, as well as a full line of 3-phase power solutions up to 400 kVA.
For more in-depth specifications, see the Micro Data Center data sheet.