The Vertiv VRC-S Edge-Ready Micro Data Center is a self-contained rack solution with integrated power distribution and up to 3.5 kW cooling capacity. This system, designed to be installed and online quickly, is available in eight pre-built standard options with four rack sizes and two voltages (120V or 208V). This solution includes a Vertiv Geist rack power distribution unit (PDU), embedded monitoring software, and the Vertiv VRC self-contained cooling kit in an enclosed standard IT edge rack.
The embedded Vertiv Intelligence Director software allows for remote monitoring and management of all system components. Everything is enclosed in standard IT edge racks other than the UPS of your choice for a complete IT solution. Everything is enclosed in standard IT edge racks. For a complete IT solution with reliable back-up power, add a Vertiv GXT5 rackmount UPS. The VRC-S is a secure, efficient, and convenient cooled rack solution that powers and protects sensitive IT equipment at the edge or anywhere reliable IT is needed.
Vertiv VRC-S Edge-Ready Micro Data Center Features
- Simplifies IT management in edge applications with an all-in-one, pre-integrated micro data center solution
- Integrates power distribution, up to 3.5 kW of cooling, and intelligent, outlet level monitoring in a plug-and-play solution
- Deploys quickly and can be installed in hours
- Enclosed system increases cooling efficiency and protection for sensitive equipment
- Available in eight pre-built standard options with a choice of four rack sizes and two voltage options to match your application’s needs
- Offers remote monitoring capabilities
- Reliably protects sensitive equipment
- Enhanced cooling efficiency
- Enhanced security