EcoStruxure IT Expert monitoring software, by Schneider Electric, gives detailed visibility into all connected devices through any smart phone or connected device.
Data from UPS, cooling systems and other data center infrastructure equipment is stored in the EcoStruxure data lake. The analytics of that collective data allow you to make intelligent decisions based on the performance, efficiency and health of your equipment. IT Expert groups alarms into incidents, so you will not experience an alarm storm.
EcoStruxure IT Expert Features
- Vendor-neutral cloud-based monitoring software
- Manage alarms and check the status of your physical infrastructure whether onsite or remote
- Proactively monitor and manage your IT equipment
- Customizable dashboards
- Remote device management
- Device health and security vulnerability assessment
EcoStruxure IT Expert Benefits
- Easy to deploy, register, download and implement.
- Vendor-neutral centralized monitoring of your distributed IT infrastructures – Alarm notifications, visibility, insights into all of your power and networked critical infrastructures assets.
- Analytics for smarter decision-making save time, stop alarm storms, and help fix the cause of an alarm to better predict and avoid reoccurrence.
- Flexible subscription model is pay as you go with predictable annual costs
- Integrate IT Expert with your favorite API system and build new applications for new business opportunities.
- Optimized device maintenance by running assessments on your critical assets, including UPS health checks and battery wear, with recommended next steps.
For more information about EcoStruxure IT Expert,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.