The old adage “If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it,” may be feasible in some circumstances, but applying it to the maintenance of a UPS can have devastating consequences. Because you rely on your UPS to deliver continuous power without disruption, proper service is critical to ensuring optimal performance while also minimizing the risks of downtime and extending the life of your UPS. Services for Eaton UPS Equipment is a suite of UPS service offering and plans, ranging from preventive maintenance with emergency response to proactive part replacements, remote monitoring and efficiency upgrades. We also offer startup and warranty coverage for our UPSs, batteries and power distribution equipment.
Services for Eaton UPS Equipment
- Eaton UPS service plans – A preventive maintenance plan is the key to achieving maximum performance from your Eaton UPS. With a variety of service plans tailored to meet your unique needs, Eaton is uniquely positioned to provide premium power protection.
- Preventive Maintenance Contract Service – The Eaton Service Team can provide customers with a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program. A customized service contract can be established to best suit the specific needs of the customer, the Eaton products, and the customer’s facility. Typical contracts will provide for periodic inspections and service to ensure that your Eaton product maintains its form, fit, and functional characteristics and performs at optimum levels through the product life cycle. A service log is created and updated at each scheduled visit.
- Eaton’s Data Center Cooling Assessment Service – Provides the information necessary to make cost-effective decisions about improving data center cooling infrastructure performance.
- PredictPulse Remote Monitoring – Have eyes on your power infrastructure 24×7 with PredictPulse. It collects and analyzes data from connected devices, providing the insight needed to make recommendations and take action.
- Professional Assessment and Testing Services – Proactively detect and help resolve backup power issues with load bank testing, infrared scanning and power quality metering.
- Disaster response services – Significant events like hurricanes, floods and explosions can cause facilities to experience enormous loss of property, production and revenue. At Eaton, we know that in the aftermath of such an event, it is essential for facilities to have a recovery plan and the necessary support to ensure that the business can return to production in a rapid and safe manner.