The ABB GE Critical Power LP11 Series is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion transformer-based UPS incorporating the most advanced power electronics technology and engineered to provide the highest level of protection for all critical loads from all utility variances and failure. The LP11 is designed with an integrated transformer ensuring galvanic isolation on the output for ultimate safe installation.
The UPS is easy to install and service and can be integrated into office environments as well as more hardened commercial and industrial environments. ABB’s unique RPA (Redundant Parallel Architecture) provides a scalable system, allowing the user to parallel up to 4 UPS as load demands require. RPA also allows for redundant UPS to be installed, increasing total system reliability and eliminating single points of failure.
The ABB LP11 is equipped with RS232 and relays as standard; SNMP is available as an option. The LCD screen provides clear status indications for the UPS and the load, functions as a service screen to adjust UPS parameters and includes a comprehensive event log. Extended runtime is available with the addition of matching battery cabinets. The LP11 Series is supplied with a comprehensive warranty.
Note: GE Critical Power is now part of ABB
ABB GE Critical Power LP11 Series Features
- Eco-mode enables automatic energy savings under stable power conditions
- High input power factor of .99 and low input distortion (<10%) prevent disturbances to other electrical equipment
- Fully isolated output provides additional critical power protection
- High crest factor (5:1) capability is ideal for computer loads
- Superior Battery Management (SBM) increases battery life and reduces cost of operation
- Compact footprint and low noise – Easy to maneuver and install; suitable for installation even next to the user
- Isolation transformer design – Ensuring no DC on the output; ultimate site safety
- Matching battery cabinets – Extended runtime for all models
- Compliance to all safety and EMI standards – UL certified
- High reliability – >220,000 hours MTBF
- PDU options – Options to suit several output configurations
ABB LP 11 Models:
- LP11-5, 208V (5,000VA/4,000W)
- LP11-5, 120V (5000VA/4,000W)
- LP11-6, 208V (6,000VA/4,800W)
- LP11-6, 120V (6,000VA/4,800W)
- LP11-8, 208V (8,000VA/6,400W)
- LP11-10, 208V (10,000VA/8,000W)
For more in-depth specifications, see the LP11 Data Sheet.