Alpha FXM 1100, rugged uninterruptible power supply (UPS) modules, provide clean, reliable power management in applications that challenge traditional UPS. The FXM 1100, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, offers Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) which provides power stability in unpredictable environments and consistent voltage during variable power conditions.
The FXM 1100 has temperature compensated battery charging. This feature protects batteries from over charging at extreme temperatures which extends the life of your expensive batteries. Event and alarm logging with time and date stamping makes troubleshooting easy. Control and power connection panels can be rotated for mounting and display in any orientation for ease of use.
Power Solutions can configure custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha FXM 1100 Features
- Full featured, rugged UPS provides clean, uninterruptible backup power, ensuring your system will remain running during power outages
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) without going to batteries lengthens battery life, even during periods of surge or sag in the line voltage
- External communications via RS-232 port or (optional) Ethernet SNMP interface provides local or remote monitoring and control
- Independently programmable dry contact relays allow tracking and controlling of key functions
- A wide operating temperature range of -40 to 165°F is suitable for the most extreme operating environments
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from over charging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
- White text on blue display improves readability in bright daylight
Alpha FXM 1100 Specifications
|Battery String Voltage||48Vdc|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 165°F|
|Dimensions||5.22 in. H x 15.5 in. W x 8.75 in. D|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.