The Alpha FXM 2000, a rugged uninterruptible power supply (UPS) module provides clean, reliable power control and management. With a wide operating temperature range and temperature compensated battery charging, the FXM 1100, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, can handle tough conditions.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) provides power stability and constant voltage during variable power conditions. The temperature compensated battery charging feature protects batteries from over charging at extreme temperatures which extends the life of batteries. Event and alarm logging with time and date stamping makes troubleshooting easy. The control and power connection panels can be rotated for mounting and display in any orientation.
Power Solutions can configure custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha FXM 2000 Features
- Full featured, rugged UPS provides clean, uninterruptible backup power
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life, even during periods of surge or sag in the line voltage
- External communications via RS-232 port or (optional) Ethernet SNMP interface provides local or remote monitoring and control
- Independently programmable and dry contact relays allow tracking and controlling of key functions
- Event and alarm logging with time and date stamping simplifies and accelerates troubleshooting
- A wide operating temperature range of -40 to 165°F is suitable for the most extreme operating environments
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from over charging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
- White text on blue display improves readability in bright daylight
Alpha FXM 2000 Specifications
|Battery String Voltage||48Vdc|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 165°F|
|Dimensions||5.22 in. H x 15.5 in. W x 8.75 in. D|
For more in-depth information, see the data sheet.