Designed to perform in the most extreme environments, Alpha FXM UPS equipment is ideal for applications such as security, communications, traffic, and industrial environments. The FXM 350 keeps critical equipment protected and ensures critical loads remain running during power outages and other power disturbances. The programmable battery charger provides the runtime you need.
Power Solutions can configure custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha FXM 350 UPS Features
- The 350W/VA UPS module is designed to operate in extreme environments
- Unsurpassed flexibility with dual 120Vac & 24Vac outputs, and multiple DC output options: 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 48Vdc
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Local and remote monitoring and control via USB port and Ethernet SNMP interface
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
- Independently programmable control and report dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
Alpha FXM 350 Specifications
|Battery String Voltage||48Vdc or 24Vdc|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 165°F|
|Dimensions||3.5 in. H x 13.4 in. W x 7.8 in. D|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.