The Alpha FXM 650 UPS is a rugged module that provides clean, reliable power control and management. The FXM 650, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, offers Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) providing power stability in unpredictable environments and constant voltage during variable power conditions.
The temperature compensated battery charging feature in the FXM 650 protects batteries from over charging at extreme temperatures and extends battery life. The event and alarm logging with time and date stamping feature simplifies troubleshooting.
Power Solutions can configure custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha FXM 650 Features
- Full featured ruggedized UPS provides clean, uninterruptible backup power
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life, even during periods of surge or sag in the line voltage
- External communications via RS-232 port and optional Ethernet SNMP interface provides local or remote monitoring and control
- Independently programmable dry contact relays allow tracking and controlling of key functions
- A wide operating temperature range of -40 to 165°F is suitable for the most extreme operating environments
- White text on blue display improves text readability in bright daylight
Alpha FXM 650 Specifications
|Battery String Voltage||48Vdc or 24Vdc|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 165°F|
|Dimensions||3.47 in. H x 17 in. W x 9 in. D|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.