The Alpha FXM HP Series UPS ensures equipment in critical applications remains protected from power disturbances and outages. The FXM HP, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, offers more processor horsepower, advanced security and configurability and is rugged for outdoor applications.
Colored LCD touchscreen display provides access to multiple configurable tabs for quick system status, overview and configuration without the need of a laptop. FXM HP includes multiple communication ports including two Ethernet connections to permit simultaneous local craft access as well as permanent LAN/WAN connectivity. USB port provides advanced file management capabilities including firmware upgrades and system configuration management. A USB key may also be used to quickly backup and restore site configuration settings and data logs.
Environmental conditions and other equipment can be monitored via a single IP interface via CAN port using Alpha Analog Digital Input Output (ADIO) devices. Enhanced security using modern encryption technology ensures proper authentication and privacy for remote connection with the UPS. Additional security layer is offered by central server authentication and authorization.
Power Solutions can configure custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha FXM HP Features
- 650, 1100, 2000W/VA UPS designed to operate in extreme environments and provide maximum flexibility
- Advanced next-generation control and monitoring platform with high resolution color touchscreen LCD display with advanced local UI
- Built-in data loggers to monitor performance logs, user configurable alarms and advanced equation editing for custom data and actions
- Integrated USB host for local firmware upgrades, configuration updates, backup, restoration and cloning
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Independently programmable control and reporting dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
Alpha FXM HP Specifications
|Model||FXM-HP 650-24 120VAC||FXM-HP 650-48 120VAC||FXM-HP 1100 120VAC||FXM-HP 2000 120VAC|
|Input Voltage Range in Line Mode (VAC ±2V)||85-171||85-171||85-171||85-150|
|Nominal Frequency (Hz||50Hz or 60Hz (Autodetect Frequency is the default configuration, can also be manually configured.)|
|Maximum Input Current (A)||8||10.5||15||20|
|Input Breaker Rating (A)||10||15||20||25|
|Output Voltage Setting||120VAC||120VAC||120VAC||120VAC|
|% Regulation||Line Mode: ±10%, Inverter Mode: ±2%|
|Rated Power (W/VA)||650||650||1100||2000|