The Alpha Micro 100 is a reliable outdoor rated uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or backup power solution that supports loads up to 100W. The Micro 100, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, is protected by an outdoor rated (NEMA 3R) enclosure designed for the most severe weather conditions.
With standard wall mounting or optional pole mounting kit, the installation for the Micro 100 is quick and easy. Advanced communications via the RS-232 port or optional Ethernet SNMP interface provides local or remote monitoring and control. Two programmable dry contact relays allow monitoring, controlling and reporting of key functions. The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) supplies continuous output even during utility voltage surges or sags. The Alpha Micro 100’s power management software prevents frequent transfers to battery power, thereby extending the life of the batteries.
Power Solutions can configure complete custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha Micro 100 Features
- Integrated, compact rugged UPS featuring all weather protection with durable outdoor NEMA 3R rated plastic enclosure
- Enhanced battery life with wide-range Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Local or remote monitoring and control through RS-232 port or (optional) SNMP Ethernet interface
- Independently programmable relays allow tracking and controlling of key functions
- Simplified troubleshooting through event and alarm logging with time and date stamping
- Maximum mounting flexibility for accommodation of space requirements
Alpha Micro 100 Specifications
|Battery String Voltage||24Vdc|
|Run time||2 hours 15 minutes @ full load|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 122°F|
|Dimensions||11.5 in. H x 15 in. W x 6 in. D|
|Weight||45 lbs. (with batteries)|
For more in-depth information, see the data sheet.