The Alpha Micro 1000, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, is a rugged, compact UPS in an all-in-one enclosure, designed for Access Control, Security, Public Utility and Telecommunications applications. The Alpha Micro 1000, with a single, easy-to-install cabinet, is ideal for lower power applications that require constant, reliable backup power.
With the optional add-on battery cabinets, the Micro 1000 can support applications where longer backup times are required. The Micro 1000 has a wide operating temperature range and temperature compensated battery charging, making it ideal for challenging environments.
Power Solutions can configure complete custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha Micro 1000 Features
- Compact, integrated UPS system provides clean, uninterruptible backup power
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) without going to batteries extends battery life, even during periods of surge or sag in voltage from utility power
- External communications via RS-232 port or (optional) Ethernet SNMP interface provides local or remote monitoring and control
- Independently programmable control and report relays allow tracking and controlling of key functions
- Event and alarm logging with time and date stamping simplifies and accelerates troubleshooting
- A wide operating temperature range of -40 to 165°F is suitable for the most extreme operating environments
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects battery from over charging at extreme temperatures
Alpha Micro 1000 Specifications
|Model||Micro 1000||Micro 1000 XL||Micro 1000XL3|
|Battery String Voltage||48Vdc|
|Run time||4 x 18Ah batteries – 28 minutes|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 165°F|
|Dimensions (inches)||19.7H x 14.1W x 11.6D||30.6H x 14.1W x 11.6D||52.4H x 14.1W x 11.6D|
|Weight (w/o batt)||43.4 lbs.||49.8 lbs.||69.2 lbs.|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.