Alpha Micro 300-12, UPS and Enclosure, with a compact all-in-one enclosure, provides constant, reliable backup power for outside plant, access control, security, public utility and telecommunications applications.
The Micro UPS Series, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, provides the same functionality as the Alpha FXM Series, for lower power applications in a single, easy to install cabinet. Optional add-on battery cabinets support applications where longer backup times are required.
Power Solutions can configure complete custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha Micro 300-12 Features
- Compact, integrated UPS system designed to operate in extreme environments
- Provides maximum flexibility while ensuring critical loads remain protected and running during power outages and other power disturbances
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Local and remote monitoring and control via RS232 port and optional Ethernet SNMP interface
- A wide operating temperature range of -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F) is suitable for most OSP operating environments
- Can power up to four (4) loads, up to 50W each while occupying a small 20” x 14” footprint
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
Alpha Micro 300-12 Specifications
|Battery String Voltage||24VDC|
|Current||3.6A nominal, 5.4A max|
|Voltage Range||85 to 175VAC|
|Current||16Adc (4 x 4A )|
|Power||200W (4 x 50W)|
|Run time||2 x 100XTV (56Ah) >2 hrs @ 25°C|
|Dimensions (in.)/ Weight|
Micro: 19.7H x 14.1W x 11.60/43.4 lbs.
Micro XL: 30.6H x 14.1W x 11.6D/49.8 lbs.
Micro XL3: 52.4H x 14.1W x 11.6D/69.2 lbs.
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.