The Alpha Micro 350 is a rugged compact all-in-one UPS solution installed worldwide to provide backup power. The Micro 350, by Alpha, an EnerSys company, is designed to perform in the most extreme and demanding environments where more traditional UPS can fail. It protects equipment and provides clean backup power in applications such as security, communications, public utilities, and industrial environments.
The Micro 350 offers extended runtime with additional batteries and three sizes to fit most requirements. With it’s rugged NEMA 3R rated enclosure and temperature compensated battery charging, the Micro 350 is a durable UPS for challenging environments.
Power Solutions can configure complete custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha Micro 350 Features
- Compact, integrated design for extreme environments
- Up to 11 hours backup time at full load (350W) for extended system continuity
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- NEMA 3R rated enclosure for superior performance in outdoor applications
- Unsurpassed flexibility with dual 120Vac & 24Vac outputs, and multiple DC output options: 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 48Vdc
- Local and remote monitoring and control via USB port and Ethernet SNMP interface
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging at extreme temperatures, extending the life of the battery
Alpha Micro 350 Specifications
|Model||Micro 350||Micro 350 XL||Micro 350XL3|
|Battery String Voltage||48Vdc or 24Vdc||48Vdc or 24Vdc||48Vdc or 24Vdc|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 165°F|
|Dimensions (inches)||19.7H x 14.1W x 11.6D||30.6H x 14.1W x 11.6D||52.4H x 14.1W x 11.6D|
|Weight (w/o batt)||56 lbs.||65 lbs.||74 lbs.|
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.