Eaton BladeUPS Double conversion on-demand (12-60 kW)
Designed specifically for high-density computing environments, the Eaton BladeUPS delivers 5, 8 or 12 kW of efficient, reliable power in only 6U of standard rack space, including batteries. The Eaton BladeUPS is a revolutionary power quality solution that is scalable and modular. BladeUPS rackmount uninterruptible power supply expands power protection from 5 to 60 kW in a single 19-inch rack while reducing energy and cooling costs by reducing the additional heat associated with legacy end-of-row, modular UPS products. Expand capacity by combining 12 kW modules in a building block fashion to deliver 60 kW (N+1) from a single rack enclosure. This powerful configuration delivers higher power density than competitive, modular solutions, while dissipating only one-third of the heat.
The standard internal batteries provide needed ridethrough power until an auxiliary power source takes over or systems are gracefully shut down. Extend runtime up to 94 minutes at full load* (or 250 minutes at half load) with extended battery modules (EBMs).
Eaton also offers BladeUPS Preassembled Systems, the same great product, just simplified. All you have to do is bring power to the unit and perform the simple start-up procedure. Top and bottom entry models are available.
Eaton BladeUPS Features
- Grows with expanding IT applications using scalable architecture
- Reduces operating expenses with more flexible, compact configuration options than traditional end-of-row solutions
- Extends battery service life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM technology
- Conserves valuable rack space with power-dense 6U form factor
- Delivers the highest levels of reliability with patented Powerware Hot Sync paralleling technology
- Preassembled Systems offer simplified BladeUPS solution
- Integrates with Eaton server room solutions
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
|Power Rating:||5-60 kW|
|Topology:||Double conversion on demand|
|Efficiency:||Up to 98%|