The Eaton BladeUPS is a three-phase, scalable and modular UPS for high density computing environments. The BladeUPS is ideal for facilities that want the ability to scale up easily and delivers 12 kW of efficient, reliable power in only 6U of rack space, including batteries.
The capacity is expandable by combining 12 kW plug-and-play modules in a scalable, building block fashion to deliver 60 kW (N+1) from a single rack enclosure. This powerful configuration delivers higher power density than competitive, modular solutions while dissipating only one-third of the heat.
By incorporating the easily installed BladeUPS bus bar, you can easily self-install new paralleled units to keep up with your data center needs. The system is intelligent, so it automatically detects paralleled modules and fully configures itself for parallel operations. The BladeUPS can be easily monitored via the units’ brightly backlit LCD screen and through Eaton’s Intelligence Platform.
The standard internal batteries provide needed ridethrough power until an auxiliary power source takes over or systems are gracefully shut down. Extend runtime up to 94 minutes at full load* (or 250 minutes at half load) with extended battery modules (EBMs).
The BladeUPS delivers an outstanding, industry-leading 98 percent efficiency in normal operation. Even at a load of less than 50 percent, where efficiency is typically much lower, this UPS performs more efficiently than competitors’ modular products at full load.
Eaton BladeUPS Features
- Protects mission-critical applications with innovative backup power technology designed specifically for high-density computing environments
- Supports the constant moves, adds and changes of today’s dynamic data centers with a modular, scalable, and flexible backup power architecture
- Conserves valuable rack space with 5, 8 or 12 kW of power in only 6U of rack height, including batteries
- Accommodates growth by enabling building-block upgrades from 12 to 60 kW in a single rack enclosure
- Reduces energy costs and cooling needs through best-in-class efficiency performance
- Delivers highest levels of reliability at the rack with patented Powerware Hot Sync paralleling technology and intelligent bypass design, field proven in thousands
of large data centers globally
- Simplifies installation and service with true plug-and-power connections and hot-swappable batteries and electronics modules
- Increases battery life through ABM® technology, resulting in more uptime and fewer battery replacements
|Power Rating:||5-60 kW|
|Voltage:||208 and 400 Vac models|
|Topology:||Double conversion on demand|
|Efficiency:||Up to 98%|
For more in-depth specifications, see the brochure.