Eaton 5PX UPS
Combining extended runtime capabilities and exceptional efficiency, the Eaton 5PX UPS is a powerful enterprise class backup solution. The Eaton 5PX UPS offers enterprise class battery backup with extended runtime designed for virtualized environments. An ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS, the 5PX’s managed outlet segments allow you to monitor energy consumption down to the outlet level on its intuitive LCD screen, while convenient virtualization-ready bundles and Intelligent Power Software Suite enable seamless management in virtualized environments.
Our Single Phase Fleet Management Services are designed for the IT manager responsible for multiple UPS and cooling units at a single site or multiple sites. We will help inventory, track, and manage your fleet of single phase UPS equipment.
Note: The 5PX Models are replacements for the 9130 TAA Models.
Eaton 5PX UPS Features and Benefits
- TAA Compliant: For use in government applications such as schools, courthouses, libraries and state facilities
- Power Rating: 1000-3000VA
- Voltage: 100-127 Vac, 200-240 Vac
- Extended Runtime: Add up to four extended battery modules for maximum runtime
- Virtualization-ready: Available in convenient bundles with a network card and management software to make going virtual simple
- Efficiency: The 5PX provides industry leading efficiency of up to 99 percent
- Manageability: By integrating Eaton’s free Intelligent Power Software Suite, you can monitor and manage the devices on your network and the 5P meters energy consumption down to the outlet segments. No other UPS in the industry offers this capability.
- LCD Display: Shows critical UPS information including battery time and outage tracking
- More power: The Eaton 5PX UPS protects more devices by providing 20% more wattage compared to traditional UPSs
- Battery life: Eaton’s exclusive ABM technology increases battery service life by 50%
- Three year warranty: Provides the most comprehensive coverage available in the industry
Eaton 5PX Models
|Model||Power||Power Factor||Runtimes Half/Full||Input||Output|
|5PX1000RT||1000VA/1000W, 120V||1||18/7||5-15||(8) 5-15R|
|5PX1500IRT||1500VA/1350W, 230V||0.9||10/3||C14||(8) C13|
|5PX1500RT||1440VA/1440W, 120V||1||10/3||5-15P||(8) 5-15R|
|5PX1500RTN||1440VA/1440W, 120V, Network Card||1||10/3||5-15P||(8) 5-15R|
|5PX1500RTUS||1440VA/1440W, 120V, TAA||1||10/3||5-15P||(8) 5-15R|
|5PX2200IRT||2200VA/1980W, 230V||0.9||7/2||C-20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
|5PX2200RT||1950VA/1920W, 120V||0.98||9/2||5-20||(8) 5-20R|
|5PX2200RTN||1950VA/1920W, 120V, Network Card||0.98||8/2||5-20P||(8) 5-20R|
|5PX2200RTUS||1950VA/1920W, 120V, TAA||0.98||8/2||5-20P||(8) 5-20R|
|5PX3000IRT2U||3000VA/2700W, 230V||0.9||10/3||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
|5PX3000IRTN||3000VA/2700W, 230V||0.9||10/3||C20||(8) C13, (1) C19|
|5PX3000RT2U||3000VA/2700W, 120V||0.9||10/3||L5-30P||(6) 5-20R, (1) L5-30R|
|5PX3000RT2US||3000VA/2700W, 120V, TAA||0.9||10/3||L5-30P||(6) 5-20R, (1) L5-30R|
|5PX3000RT3U||3000VA/2700W, 120V||0.9||10/3||L5-30P||(6) 5-20R, (1) L5-30R|
|5PX3000RTN||3000VA/2700W, 120V, Network Card||0.9||10/3||L5-30P||(6) 5-20R, (1) L5-30R|