The Eaton 9130 UPS has gone End Of Life in May, 2017, for a replacement see the Eaton 9PX. For more information and configuration assistance on UPS replacement call 1-800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.
The Eaton 9130 UPS delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment. With an efficiency rating of >95%, the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while significantly extending battery service life with ABM technology. The 9130 UPS also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
Do you have a power distribution solution for your Eaton UPS? Find the correct ePDU option for your UPS with this guide
Top Eaton UPSs matched with Eaton ePDUs
Eaton 9130 UPS Rackmount – Online UPS (700-3000 VA)
The Eaton 9130 is going End Of Life, for a replacement see the Eaton 9PX. For more information and configuration assistance on UPS replacement call 1-800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Eaton 9130 Rackmount UPS has all the features of the 9130 Tower, but packs up to three kVA of power into only 2U of rack space.
- Cuts energy usage and costs with >95% efficiency rating in high efficiency mode
- Rackmount – Conserves valuable rack space with 2U rackmount form factor that include internal batteries and a 4-post rail kit (2-post rail kit optional)
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leaves room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology
- Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules (compatible with all units except the 700 VA tower models)
- Warranty (US and Canada): Two-year limited warranty, extended warranty, on-site Flex and on-site PowerTrust service plans, and $250,000 load protection guarantee
- TAA Compliant