Eaton has announced that the 9170+ is End Of Life (EOL) on December 31, 2018. The recommended replacement for the 9170+ is the 9PXM. Given the large install base and modular design of the 9170+, Eaton will continue to produce the support parts ASY-0529, ASY-0673, ASY-0674 and ASY-0675 beyond 2018, through the reasonable life of units installed in the field. For more information and configuration assistance on UPS replacement, call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Eaton 9170+ UPS Rack/Tower delivers premium online backup power and scalable battery runtimes for server farms, networks, telecommunications, Internet service providers and other critical applications. Leveraging a modular design, the 9170+ UPS offers N+X redundancy to eliminate system-level single point of failure. The Eaton 9170 UPS adapts to rapidly changing IT environments with scalable power and battery modules.
Eaton 9170+ UPS Rack/Tower Benefits
- TAA Compliant: For use in government applications such as schools, courthouses, libraries and state facilties
- Reliable online, high frequency, double conversion power protection that provides flexible solutions for mission-critical applications
- N + X power and logic redundancy eliminating all system level single point of failure
- Grows with changing IT environments by incorporating scalable design of 3 kVA power modules and batteries
- Double-conversion, online design delivers the highest level of protection
- ABM technology significantly increases battery service life
- Power management software bundle provides monitoring and shutdown capabilities
- Significantly increases battery service life, resulting in more uptime and fewer battery replacements with ABM technology
- Conditions incoming power without depleting the battery to preserve battery power for complete power outages
- Eases setup and service with lightweight power and battery modules
- Quickly collects information on critical parameters with an intuitive LCD screen
Eaton 9170+ UPS Rack/Tower Specifications
|Power Rating:||3-18 kVA|