The Eaton 9390 is End Of Life (EOL) as of January 2019. Retrofit modernization services the replace all of the working components of the UPS with new parts are available for this UPS. Extend the useful life of the UPS for up to 10 years with the Eaton Service Life Extension Program (SLEP). The SLEP provides an essentially new UPS within the current infrastructure. No electrical work, no downtime. Half the cost of a new UPS. For more information about the Eaton Service Life Extension Program, call 1-800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.
The energy-efficient Eaton 9390 UPS, 20kVA – 60 kVA, provides backup power and scalable battery runtimes in a small footprint for mid-size data centers, medical equipment and other critical systems. With the groundbreaking Energy Saver System, the 9390 operates at 99% UPS efficiency and can pay for itself in three to five years—without sacrificing reliability.
Eaton 9390 UPS Features
- TAA Compliant: For use in government applications such as schools, courthouses, libraries and state facilities
- Delivers 99% efficiency without sacrificing reliability using Energy Saver System
- Provides stronger power performance with optimum generator sizing, PFC power supply compatibility, and via lowest THD that enhances compatibility with upstream power systems
- Offers the highest reliability and availability with Powerware Hot Sync paralleling, superior battery management, inherent redundancy and a scalable architecture that adapts to increasing power requirements
- Delivers robust manageability with superior control and connectivity and with a superior service offering
- Works with the Intelligent Power Software Suite, which offers free monitoring, management and shutdown software ideal for protecting physical and virtual machines
Eaton 9390 UPS Specifications
|Power Rating:||20-160 kVA|
|Voltage:||208/208, 380/380, 400/400, 480/480 (standard) 600/600, 600/208, 480/208 (optional)|