The Eaton 9395XC UPS is designed to anticipate the growing needs of data centers for large power capacity. This solution has the smallest footprint with the highest power density on the market and delivers reliable, flexible power protection for everything from hyperscale and multi-tenant data centers to enterprise and light industrial applications.
The 9395XC UPS, which is compatible with both VRLA batteries and cost-effective lithium-ion UPS batteries, is available in a 1500 kW model, the first in a series of monolithic UPS solutions. With Eaton’s Energy Saver System mode activated, the 9395XC UPS can reach 99 percent efficiency.
Eaton 9395XC UPS Features
- Market leading power density, providing the best kW per square foot, leaving more space for revenue generating IT equipment
- Improved room configuration layout as stand-alone UPS or switchgear integrated system
- Prefabricated power solutions allow for improved room layout and system footprint
- World class manufacturing processes to allow shortest lead-time from order entry to commissioning
- Self-diagnostic software and tighter integration with service tools minimize onsite commissioning
- Highest energy efficient 9395 UPS to date
– 99 percent efficient with Energy Saver System (ESS)
– up to 97.5 percent efficiency in double-conversion mode
- Multiple internal sensors with higher computing power to provide early warning capabilities and improve condition based maintenance
- Includes 1-year subscription to Eaton’s PredictPulseTM 24×7 monitoring and management service to proactively identify component risks, reduce downtime and expedited critical alarm response
- Handles up to 0.7 leading or lagging load power factors without de-rating UPS capacity
- HotSync patented load-sharing technology enables parallel operating of static converters without communication for sync or loadshare signals
Optional Lithium-Ion Batteries
The Eaton 9395XC is available with optional Lithium-Ion Batteries. Li-Ion Batteries can be the perfect choice for your three phase UPS and offer several advantages over traditional valve-regulated, lead acid batteries commonly used in UPSs today. Click here for more information on comparing Li-Ion to VRLA batteries.
- Longer life expectancy – Li-ion can double or triple battery service life
- More power in less space – Li-ion batteries take up only about one-third the space of VRLA with the same power
- More forgiving in a wide range of temps – Li-ion batteries can withstand a wider temperature range than VRLA batteries
- Reduced cooling requirements and costs – The wider temp range of Li-Ion can reduce the optimal operating temperature range
- Less weight – Lithium-ion batteries offer a two-thirds weight reduction
- Battery monitoring systems included – Sophisticated battery monitoring systems (BMS) included
PowerXpert 9395XC Specifications
|Power Rating:||1500/1500 kW/kVA|
|Parallel capability:||4UPS units max for distributed bypass and 8 UPS inuts max with SBM|
|Power factor:||0.99 for loads greater than 60%|
|Battery types:||VRLA, AGM, Wet cell, Li-ion|
|Dimensions:||106 in. W x 33.7 in. D x 78.8in. H|
For more in-depth specifications, see the 9395XC data sheet.