The Eaton 93PM UPS combines unprecedented efficiency, reliability and vertical or horizontal scalability with eye-catching design. A space-saving, flexible device that’s as easy to deploy as it is to manage, it’s the perfect three-phase white or grey space solution for today’s data center. The 93PM UPS has earned the ENERGY STAR.
Flywheel Technology: This model can be modified to use VYCON’s flywheel technology for a battery-free UPS solution.
Optional Lithium-Ion Batteries
The Eaton 93PM is available with optional Lithium-Ion Batteries. Li-Ion Batteries can be the perfect choice for your three phase UPS and offer several advantages over traditional valve-regulated, lead acid batteries commonly used in UPS today. Click here for more information on comparing Li-Ion to VRLA batteries.
- Longer life expectancy – Li-ion can double or triple battery service life
- More power in less space – Li-ion batteries take up only about one-third the space of VRLA with the same power
- More forgiving in a wide range of temps – Li-ion batteries can withstand a wider temperature range than VRLA batteries
- Reduced cooling requirements and costs – The wider temp range of Li-Ion can reduce the optimal operating temperature range
- Less weight – Lithium-ion batteries offer a two-thirds weight reduction
- Battery monitoring systems included – Sophisticated battery monitoring systems (BMS) included
Eaton 93PM UPS Features
- Reduces power and cooling OPEX through industry-leading energy efficiency
- Conserves valuable data center floor space with its compact footprint and internal redundancy design
- Reduces cost and unexpected future growth risks with it’s vertical scalability, enabling you to scale as you grow
- Maximizes deployment flexibility by providing innovative thermal management options, flexible configurability and full service access from the front
- Simplifies installation by fitting perfectly in line or alongside any standard-depth rack
- Scalable 400 kVA modular building block, allowing for cost-effective expansion to 1200 kVA
- Supports front-to-top ventilation, ideal for against the wall configuration, making it a perfect fit for in-row configurations that support slim chimneys.
- Supports front-to-back ventilation making it great for hot/ cold aisle configuration.
- Provides easier access to detailed status information through its large, user-friendly LCD touchscreen interface
- Optimizes server virtualization solutions through its full suite of power management and connectivity software
- Increases uptime through its 24×7 remote monitoring and reporting capabilities
Eaton 93PM UPS Specifications
|Voltage||480V (208 with IAC-D, available up to 100kW)|
|Topology||Double conversion with optional Energy Saver System (ESS)|
|Efficiency||Up to 97% in double conversion|
99% in Energy Saver System
|Scalability||Up to 8 internal power modules|
External parallel up to 8 UPSs
|Batteries||Internal batteries up to 50 kW; external batteries up to 400 kW|
For more in-depth product information, see the product sheet.
For more information about the Eaton 93PM UPS,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.